We are looking for a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Business Analyst whose responsibilities involve various aspects related to the implementation of CRM solutions (Dynamics 365), from the presales stage, needs analysis, design and customization of the solution, to “go-live” and handing it over to the support team. The ideal candidate should have experience in project implementation and a good understanding of complex business processes.
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience of ERP / CRM implementation, as a consultant (minimum 2 years);
- Experience in creating documentation specific to implementation and use;
- Advanced level of knowledge of English;
- Relationship skills, pro-active attitude and real desire to help customers;
- Ownership and responsibility over performance, prioritization and time-management skills;
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution is a decisive advantage Responsibilities:
- Analysis, mapping and design of business processes (thus performing the needs analysis, necessary for implementation activities)
- Ensures the implementation of the CRM solution at the client (installation, configuration, training, client feedback);
- Works with the Project Manager to plan deployments and implement implementation documentation.
- Provides support to users during the commissioning of the system;
- Participates in meetings with potential clients;
- Creates the documentation for projects and customizes the application (according to the needs analysis);
- Permanently communicates with the client and the in-house programming team;