We are hiring a Project Manager for our software implementation Projects: join us!
You will be responsible for planning, organizing, allocating resources and successfully executing specific IT project goals.
The projects are large and complex, with Romanian and international customers.
- At least 3 years of Project Management experience, familiar with Project Management methodologies;
- Previous experience in implementations of ERP/CRM solutions;
- Fluent English and software proficiency are mandatory;
- Ownership, excellent time-management and risk management;
- Core abilities: organized, knowledgeable and more than able to multi-task;
- Efficient leadership and strong problem-solver;
- Mastering the Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution holds an undisputed advantage;
- Gathering requirements, deliverables and timeframes from stakeholders, agreeing on priorities with internal and external clients;
- Planning and schedule shared resources;
- Accomplishes results by communicating, planning, monitoring, executing and closing projects;
- Overseeing projects to ensure they are completed on time, within scope and within budget;
- Will serve as a bridge between the business and the technical aspects of the assigned projects;
- Building commitment within the assigned team for tasks and deadlines;
- Managing expectations for the delivery of the project and escalating issues on deadlines to enable appropriate actions to be taken;
What we offer:
- Team spirit and passion for performance;
- Training and certification programs opportunities;
- Relaxed, informal teams – yet coaching and counselling colleagues is highly appreciated;
- Professional challenges and the needed environment for them;
- Competitive and performance-based compensation package