While the role is hands-on from a coding perspective, there’s also a strong emphasis on being involved with enhancing design, technical standards, improving the development process and the ongoing investigation around new technologies.
We’re looking for a software developer enthusiast, who can learn their tools quickly and suggest some new ones to increase the team’s productivity! The role is interacting with other teams such as Architects, Business Analysts, Support but also with customers. You’ll perform hands-on development with the latest Microsoft technology: Power Apps, Power Automate, Azure AI, etc.
What you’ll be doing:
- Building Power Apps applications and platforms using modern .NET technology
- Working with the latest platforms and tools, including VS2019 and .NET 4.7.1/.NET Core
- Work with exciting Microsoft technologies
- Participate in the adoption of native cloud technologies
- Be part of the whole lifecycle of a features; from the idea to discussion with the business, delivery, releasing to production
- Belong to a team who are constantly thinking about efficiency through good practices
- Participate and be listened to on discussion about new features, team improvements, new technologies etc.
What you will need:
- At least 4 years experience in a backend software developer role
- Experience with C#, ASP.NET MVC, SQL Server and Visual studio
- Strong team player skills
- Knowledge of frontend technologies, architecture design, microservices, design patterns, code refactoring, mocking frameworks and security
- Experience in best practices in application development, including Agile Development,
- Knowledge of modern technology concepts; best practices and patterns including API first development (REST) and HTTP technologies;
- Strong testing focus, be able to write “clean” and “well designed code”
- Someone who is not afraid of challenging projects and is open to looking at new ways to resolve them
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Paid Microsoft certifications
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits
- Remote job
- Flexible working hours
- International working environment
- Opportunities for self-development and learning new technologies